When deciding where we would land as a practice it wasn’t too hard of a decision. Lee’s Summit was a city that we instantly fell in love with and knew we would like to call home for our practice.
There is so much great stuff that goes on in the city of Lee’s Summit, Missouri and the people are amazing.
We’ve made a list of some of our favorite parts of the Lee’s Summit local life. Check it out and let us know your favorite parts of living in this city:
- Fred Arbanas Golf Course on Longview Lake
- This golf course is a public favorite. With both a 9 hole, Par 3 Executive Course, and an 18 hole Scottish Links, Championship Course any golfer you know is bound to enjoy a round or two here. Schedule your next tee-time here: http://www.makeyourdayhere.com
- Metropolitan Community College
- Looking to pick up a new skill in your adult life. MCC is the place to do it. With monthly courses offered to the public you can follow your dreams, no matter what age or course of life you’re currently in. Read more about their offerings here: http://www.mcckc.edu/longview
- Downtown Lee’s Summit Days
- In the summer time there is no better family friendly fun than Downtown Lee’s Summit Days. From carnival rides to local vendors, downtown Lee’s Summit is packed with enjoyment from the youngest member of your family to the oldest to create lasting memories. Start planning your family fun now: http://downtownls.org
- Poppy’s Ice Cream & Coffee House
- A local favorite located downtown lets you extend your love of their ice cream by offering an Ice Cream truck that is available for weddings, birthday parties and fun family entertainment. Want to rent the truck for your next event, check it out here: http://poppysicecream.com/
- Magic Tree
- Have a wish that needs granted? Make sure that you stop by the Lee’s Summit Magic Tree during the holiday season to experience all of the holiday spirit and magic. For years residents have been flocking to this tree that can be seen while driving down 470 to create lasting family memories. Read more about the Magic Tree here: http://lsmagictree.com
“Growing up Lee’s Summit there were always things to do year round that kept me busy and kept me learning more about the city and those who lived around me.” Brooke Turrell, Lee’s Summit Resident.